Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2012

New Design for New Title

More like, we finally decided our title so now I can actually design some spreads that goes with the idea. Our title is Swatches: A Selection of Color and Design through Time

This one is the most intricate and busy, I think its straight forward enough though. This might just be my favorite cover.

I like this idea, but there is a lot of white space considering its a cover...

Another variation of the Swatches cover. This is my second favorite.

I love this compromised TOC! I combined the strongest aspects of my other TOC and added the swatch bars to create unity between the cover, title page, and table of contents.

I like the idea but it didn't come out quite like I planned. The "Swatches" is lost in the color.

I like the concept of this one, but it depends what cover I select
I love the "Swatches" title filled with actual swatches, but the color bars along the top are a bit distracting I think.
Previous design simplified: I prefer the TP without the swatch bans across the top for this particular design.



No comments:

Post a Comment